Supporting our youth by hosting employee “fun-raisers” and supply drives
People are busy. Time is tight. Yet there are still ways your employees can make an impact without sacrificing a lot of their personal time. Orangewood’s Corporate Members help meet the immediate needs of the youth we serve. These are opportunities that cost very little to implement and take little to no time from your employees, yet the difference they can make is profound!
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Casual Day: Employees donate $ to wear jeans to the office on a non-casual day
- Cooking Contest: Employees can test their cooking skills through a Chili Cook Off or bake-off
- Employee opportunity drawing and corporate match
- Company recognition in Orangewood social media and website, newsletter and annual report
- Four complimentary seats at our annual Ambassador Luncheon
Annual contribution: $1,000 - $4,999
For more information about how your company can get involved in our Corporate Cares program, please contact Elizabeth McKibbin, at EMcKibbin@orangewoodfoundation.org or (714) 619-0228.