| Who is eligible?
Orange County, ILP eligible foster youth
| What are the requirements?
One certificate may be earned for each of the four ILP
subjects: Career, Daily Living, Education and Relationships. The
following requirements apply for each certificate:
*Please be prepared to meet with an ILP Coordinator when
you turn in each assignment. Assignments may be returned to
you for corrections.*
the required ILP workshops.
- Complete the required ILP take-home activities.
- Make a presentation at an ILP workshop.
- Create a portfolio of take-home activities.
here for the ILP Schedule of workshops.
here for detailed information on each ILP Proficiency Certificate.
* All ILP workshops and activities must be completed on or after
July 1, 2005.
||What are the benefits?
- Receive acknowledgement and certificate of completion at an
- Earn OCF dollars.
- Create a personal portfolio.
- Practice your public speaking skills.
- After completion of two proficiencies become a candidate for
the Junior Peer Mentor Program.
| How do I get started?
It's as simple as 1-2-3!
- Talk to an ILP Coordinator for an orientation.
- Go to http://www.orangewoodfoundation.org/youthcenter_ILPcert_docs.asp
to access the ILP Proficiency Certificate checklists and take-home
- Begin your program. Good luck!